July 26, 2015

Blog Hop: Picture My Life Cards created using Artfully Sent


 On this blog hop, we are featuring pocket cards created with the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge. 

Did you know that you can use the Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge and create your own pocket scrapbooking cards?  Yes, easy as pushing a couple of buttons and you can personalize your pocket scrapbooking!  If you came here from Mary Brooks' Blog, you are on the right track.  When you are finished here, hop on over to see the pocket cards created by Tina Lovell

I used the Blossom Paper packet and the July Stamp of the month to create these two cards.

 4x3 Pocket card

 4x6 Pocket Card

 Although these cards are great for pocket scrapbooking, you can also use them on your classic layouts.  You can see here, I added the top card to the left hand page.  I then stamped the "Wonderful" from the July stamp of the month on the right hand page to complete the title. 


 I did make a third 4x6 pocket card but it didn't fit on the layout so I paired it down a bit to make it work.  You can compare the layout with it here.


If you want to learn more about creating your own pocket cards or the Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge, then contact your CTMH consultant or if you don't have a consultant, I would love to help you out!  Not all the cards swapped will be represented in this hop, but I will be posting those I received over the next few days as well.  Enjoy this hop and remember to head over to Tina's next! 

Happy stamping,
Michele

1 comment: