July 15, 2015

Blog Hop: Jump on it July!

During the month of July, when you purchase $25 in current, retail priced stamps, you qualify to receive either the July Stamp of the Month,  Life Is Wonderful, FREE or any one of the Hostess Rewards stamp sets featured in Annual Inspirations 2014–2015 or Seasonal Expressions 2 for only $5! That is a savings of up to $17.95!



To celebrate this great special, several talented consultants have put together this artwork blog hop to share ideas with the different Hostess Reward stamp sets.

If you have come here from Melinda's Blog, you are on the right path.  After you have read my blog post, you will be traveling on to Brenda's Blog

I knew I had to have it when I first saw it...yes it was the Paper Bird Hostess reward set.  I am really drawn to designs, paper and embellishments that include "newspaper" or "dictionary" type text as part of the design. 



This stamp set features on image that is cut using the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge but I also wanted to use a butterfly cut as well.  So I looked through the book and with a little trial and error, I found that Butterfly 2 found on page 55 of the handbook, cut at 1 1/2 inches, although not a perfect match, works well to for the stamp image to capture the "text".  I cut a large butterfly in our silver glitter paper as an accent and then used smaller butterfly cuts to embellish. 


Here's is a card create by the corporate artists using the Art Philosophy Cricut heart cut. 

I have had fun playing with this set and you can too!  Contact your consultant about the Jump on it July special or visit my website and click on the Promotion tab. 

Hope your day is filled with smiles. 
Michele

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Great color selection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele, These are beautiful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I love the way you layered the butterfly and added the smaller ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! Glad to know that the Cricut cut butterfly works with the stamp. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my! your card is beautiful! I love the bling you added.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect touch with the butterflies! It was a pleasure meeting you at Convention!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the idea of using the cricut butterfly

    ReplyDelete