April 14, 2015

Thank you for 13 wonderful years!

Sometimes I wonder if I want to continue as a Close to My Heart consultant but when I try to picture it in my mind, I just can't see life without it.  You my friends, near and far, have blessed my life so much and I have had the opportunity to meet you through this venture.  Thank you!

Last weekend I had the pleasure of being with 60 crafters and a local Craftin' Friendzy!  (I love the name!)  It was so much fun to create a workshop for them and several pieces of artwork to share.  I will be sharing that art with you through out this next week!

Simple stamping with cuts from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  The chevron is from the "In the Background"  (D1540), the bee is from Happy Everything (D1653), and flowers from Pretty Petals (C1599). 


This is the card I am offering for my FREE Friendzy.  Want to know more?  Send me an email.

Happy Spring,
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment