April 11, 2015

13 Years with CTMH Celebration: Day 11

WooHoo!  We are having some great celebrations going on!

I am celebrating 13 years with Close to My Heart and you are receiving the gifts.  

Everyday, for 13 days, I will have a different special that is only available through me!

If you want that day's special deal, just email or FB message me, and I will add it to your list.  Each day's special is available ONLY for that day.  At the end of the 13 days, I will accept your payment and place your total order for you.
If your order total is over $50 at the end of the 13 days, you can add the stamp of the month for $5!

April 11th Special
Today when you purchase Vol 1&2 Make It From Your Heart ($15.90)  or other single How To pattern book ($14.95), you can choose one of our 40  "M" size stamp set for FREE.  To see the stamps sets, visit my website here.   (Make sure to click through the pages to see all the options.)
Close to My Heart is the Let Me Show You How company and one of the great resources are the easy-to-follow patterns in our how-to books.  Each book is full of detailed blue prints, cutting diagrams, full color artwork and helpful hints.  Whether I need inspiration to get my creative juices flowing or want to copy a layout exactly as it is shown, these books have been a great resource for my creative endeavors.  
If you are interested in card patterns, consider the Originals and Wishes books.  Are you a scrapbooker?  Consider the Reflections, Cherish, Imagine and Magic books.  Want a little of both?  Then the Make It From Your Heart, Vol 1 and 2 are perfect for you!  
This special is available only through me and you must contact me by email or FB message to take part.   If you would like to combine the special with "DEAL a DAY", please indicate a phone number where you can be reached for instructions.

Thanks for celebrating with me. 

Michele 

No comments:

Post a Comment