April 10, 2015

13 years with CTMH Celebration: Day 10

I am celebrating 13 years with Close to My Heart and you are receiving the gifts.  

Everyday, for 13 days, I will have a different special that is only available through me!

If you want that day's special deal, just email or FB message me, and I will add it to your list.  Each day's special is available ONLY for that day.  At the end of the 13 days, I will accept your payment and place your total order for you.
If your order total is over $50 at the end of the 13 days, you can add the stamp of the month for $5!

April 10th Special


Close to My Heart offers a re-inker for every stamp pad color!  This is a great perk because sometimes those favorite colors I always stamp with need a little boost of ink to keep them fresh and moist for my next project.  BUT, you can also use re-inkers for other creative projects as well.  I have added drops of re-inker to white acrylic paint to get just the color I want...and to match a paper or embellishment.  Have you ever seen the paper marbling technique?  Re-inkers are great for this as well.  

Re-inkers also work well in our mini-spray pins allowing you to have finer coverage of color.  Using them with stencils cut from the Artbooking cartridge creates a fun background for your card or scrapbook page.

Re-inkers and spray pens...two peas in a pod.  Give it a try!  Choose your colors by visiting my website here. 

This special is available only through me and you must contact me by email or FB message to take part.   If you would like to combine the special with "DEAL a DAY", please indicate a phone number where you can be reached for instructions.

Thanks for celebrating with me. 

Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment