April 04, 2015

13 Days with CTMH Celebration: Day #4

Brighten your spring with Sparkle. 

I am celebrating 13 years with Close to My Heart and you are receiving the gifts.  

Everyday, for 13 days, I will have a different special that is only available through me!

If you want that day's special deal, just email or FB message me, and I will add it to your list.  Each day's special is available ONLY for that day.  At the end of the 13 days, I will accept your payment and place your total order for you.

If your order total is over $50 at the end of the 13 days, you can add the stamp of the month for $5!


April 4th Special


Each Close to My Heart Glitter paper pack features three 12x12 sheets, 3 colors, cardstock weight, Cricut compatible.  It is easy to use on all of your creative projects.  Purchase any two sets of glitter paper, retail value $5.95 each and you will get a set of clear sparkles for FREE.  Retail value $2.95.

And did you know that you can custom color the sparkles with the Shin Han markers!  Your sparkles can coordinate with your glitter paper!  
  
--> This special is available only through me and you must contact me by email or FB message to take part.   If you would like to combine the special with "DEAL a DAY", please indicate a phone number where you can be reached for instructions.

Thanks for celebrating with me. 

Michele


No comments:

Post a Comment