October 22, 2014

Studio J: Make your photos any size you like!

Studio J comes with the layouts that are pre-designed.  You choose your layout style and drag and drop your photos into place.  But you also have the option to change the size of the photo wells and text wells.  This allows you to customize the layout to your capture your personal photos at their best.

I just loved this photo of Alli.  It captures her huge personality and I couldn't resist enlarging it ...to show her large character!  With Studio J, I was also able to add a "stickease" quote that captions the photo as well.

You can see on this designed layout, the original left hand page was rotated and the photo was a smaller, vertical size.  By rotating it 90 degrees and enlarging the photo, I was able to catch Alli, just like she is!


The photos on this page were kept at the original design size and rotation so as to not compete with my favorite photos. 

  You can start using Studio J for no cost here.

How do you get started?  I will be sharing a series of videos throughout the next few weeks starting today with the step by step basics.  I am also offering FREE personal Studio J instructional sessions through out the next few weeks.  Contact me to schedule your in person or online sessions.   AND if after your session, you create and purchase a set of Studio J layouts by November 30th, I will put your name in a drawing for a new Close to My Heart Album of your choice.  Drawing will be held Dec 2nd.

Now for the video.



Let's get started!
Michele


No comments:

Post a Comment