September 22, 2014

Seasonal Sampler Club is now taking new members!

I love being able to hang something seasonal in my home.  I have boxes of decor, but sometimes I don't have time to get it all out, decorate and then redecorate.  This is my solution!  Seasonal Samplers.  Each month I will hold a workshop to create a sampler which you can trade out in your frame, store in a flat box (provided) each month, and use again the following year.  When you purchase the frame and complete 8 samplers, your 9th sampler is free. (One of the greatest parts of this club is the collaboration with my downline to share our projects with our respective clubs!) 

October Sampler Workshop
 Oct 3rd 9:30 a.m. or Oct 6th 7:00 p.m. or "kit to go" available through October. 

Created by myself.

November Sampler Workshop
Monday November 3rd 7:00 p.m. or Friday November 7th 9:30 a.m. or "kit to go". 

 Created by Lalia Harris.

December Sampler Workshop
Monday, December 1st, 7 p.m. or Friday December 5th 9:30 a.m. or "kit to go". 
Created by Tracie Cassidy

January Sampler Workshop
Monday January 5th 7 p.m. or Friday January 9th 9:30 a.m. or "kit to go" option.

Created by Meredith Nguyen.  

Contact me to join us for the workshop or purchase your "kit to go".  
Michele

1 comment: